Non-Resident, Tuition-Paying Students
If you are interested in having your child attend Rye City Schools as a non-resident, tuition-paying student, you must complete the Pre-Admittance Application below. Tuition for non-residents for the 2019-2020 school year is as follows: for Grades K-5: $22,090 and for Grades 6-12: $27,633 and is set in May for the following year.
Forms for Non-Resident, Tuition-Paying Students
A student withdrawing or transferring should make an appointment at the appropriate school to complete the necessary forms. This should be done at least two days prior to departure to ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained and that all school-owned books and materials are returned. No transcripts will be released or forwarded to the student’s new school until all books and materials are either returned or paid for.
District of Location Registration
These instructions apply exclusively to parents of non-resident, school-age CSE, or CSE Referral students who are parentally-placed in a Rye private school (Resurrection or Rye Country Day School.)
Please visit the RCSD website and click on “New Students” on the top menu bar. You will be directed to the page where you need to create an account. Once you create an account, please fill in all the information as directed except for the following areas:
Student: For enrolling school, choose “out of district”
1. For Notification of Rights Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy - Select “Permission Denied”
2. For Media Release - Select “Permission Denied”
3. Student Acceptable Use of Technology Policy - Select “Permission Denied”
4. Code of Conduct - Will default to “Yes”
5. For Rye City School District Google Apps for Education Permission Form - Select “Permission Denied”
6. Rye City School District Attendance Policy Will default to “Yes”
7. For Release of Information to Military Recruiters or Institutions of Higher Education - Select “No”
1. Birth Certificate (as directed)
2. Proof of Enrollment in Resurrection or Rye Country Day School
3. Proof of Residency:
a. Proof of residency (bill with address)
b. Proof of enrollment in home district
4. Disregard Health/Dental/Immunization Records
5. Disregard Home Language Survey
6. Disregard Food Service
Please make sure to “SUBMIT” at the final screen.